Why Listen To This?
- Learnings from a conversation with Tim Ferriss
- Interesting ideas relating to Only Fans.
- ‘15 – The concept of “An Artists’ Muse”.
- Muse – a source of artistic inspiration.
- You’re doing your muse a disservice if you’re not going big.
- Big doesn’t mean the literal volume of the stuff you put out, when you invest a considerable amount of time in something, that can be called going big.
- ‘16 – After you go all in on something and if fails, what then?
- Anything great comes from staying at it.
- Do things that give you the energy; No Energy = No Endurance.
- ‘18 – The concept of rigging the deck in your favor.
- Meaning – “How do I win even if this fails?”
- He measures winning also as the following apart from the money and fame:
- If the creative process of doing it is awesome;
- If the people I meet along the way are awesome;
- If the skills I get from doing this are gonna make me more awesome.
- If the above 3 are done, no need to stress about the popularity and financial aspects as its a win either way, if not now, then in the future, in a bigger way.
- ‘29 – Everything about Tim’s life is intentional and for a purpose.
Only Fans Opportunities(from ‘45)
- Big Market; most people wont tread that side.
- Only fans market cap – $2 Billion to $10 Billion
- Problems – No one will buy them; Can’t go public.
- No. of creators increasing day by day.
- Bots to help creators better engage with the audience.
- Better streaming capability like Twitch.